Tuition for 2013-2014
(August - June)
Tuition covers all rehearsals, small group instruction, music rental, plus costs incurred for accompanists and facility rental. The fee does not cover concert outfits or additional t-shirts.
New singers will be billed a one-time materials fee of $100 which is due at the time of acceptance and acts as a non-refundable deposit.
There are two tuition payment plans:
||Due by Sept 15
|Due by Sept 15 / Jan 15
- Make checks payable to: Silicon Valley Boychoir (SV Boychoir).
- 10% tuition discount for second sibling.
- It is preferred that tuition be paid at the first rehearsal. Tuition is due by the 15th of the month.
- Late payments not received by the 1st of the following month (October 1 or February 1) will be assessed a late fee of $25.
- If payment is not made by the following rehearsal, your boy will not be able to attend that rehearsal until the account is settled or a payment plan has been arranged.
- Tuition assistance: Please submit a letter to the board with your request stating need and providing evidence of previous assistance.
Vocal training • Music literacy • Artistic achievement